The Division for Student Development and Success is located in the Montgomery Student Center and can be reached at 596-9016.
Mission Statement: The Division of Student Development and Success strives to work collaboratively with all areas of the College to create a community that challenges, supports, and empowers women to develop an understanding of self and purpose. We aspire to nurture individuals who: live with integrity, embrace diversity, care for mind, body and spirit, show compassion, and engage in the global community. The Division of Student Development and Success prepares students for personal, academic and professional success.
- Dr. Boone Hopkins | Associate Provost for Student Success | Montgomery 205A
- Rhonda Mingo | Dean of Students | Montgomery 204B
- Tania McDuffie `89 | Assistant Dean of Academic Support and Accommodations | Montgomery 206D
- Amanda Smith | Director of Career Development and Employee Relations | Montgomery 206B
- Kathy Hennigan |Director of Residential Life and Student Conduct | Montgomery 204A
- Tammy W. Stokes | Director of Academic Advising & Converse II | Montgomery 206E
- Cathy Gowan | Director of Internships and Career Services | Montgomery 206C
- Reverend Jason Loscuito | Chaplain and Co-Director of The Interfaith Studies Program | Montgomery 201
- Tori McLean | Director of Leadership Development & Orientation/Title IX Coordinator | Montgomery 202D
- Danielle Stone | Director of Community and Inclusion/Assistant Director of Residential Life | Montgomery 202H
- Jessica Backman '16 | Coordinator of Student Activities, Clubs & Organizations | Montgomery 202C
- Jennifer Barksdale '16 | Coordinator of Civic Engagement, Orientation and Leadership | Montgomery 202G
- Sabrina J. Wilson | Division Support Coordinator for Student Success | Montgomery 205
- Renée S. Hill '16 | Business Analyst and Systems Support | Montgomery 204C