As part of our comprehensive health and safety program, Converse requires each student to complete the Sexual Assault Prevention course. This online module provides sexual violence awareness as well as resources available to our students to identify, prevent, and advocate for a safe, secure, and supportive campus.
To complete the Sexual Assault Prevention program, please read the following carefully:
- Click on the course link below
- If you have taken a previous course in a past academic year, or started the program previously, click "Add a Course" in the top right corner of your dashboard to re-enroll in your required course
- Complete part one of the Sexual Assault Prevention program by TBA.
- After 45 days, you will receive an invitation to complete part two of the Sexual Assault Prevention course which must be completed by TBA.
- This program is required for all students, new and returning, and failure to do so will result in a hold placed on a student's account.
If you are having login problems, please contact the Campus Technology Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org