As part of our comprehensive health and safety program, Converse requires each student to complete the Sexual Assault Prevention course. This online module provides sexual violence awareness as well as resources available to our students to identify, prevent, and advocate for a safe, secure, and supportive campus.
To complete the Sexual Assault Prevention program, please read the following carefully:
- Click on the course link below
- If you have taken a previous course in a past academic year, or started the program previously, click "Add a Course" in the top right corner of your dashboard to re-enroll in your required course
- Complete part one of the Sexual Assault Prevention program by December 3, 2018.
- After 45 days, you will receive an invitation to complete part two of the Sexual Assault Prevention course which must be completed by February 8, 2019.
- This program is required for all students, new and returning, and failure to do so will result in a hold placed on a student's account.
If you are having login problems, please contact the Campus Technology Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Important Information:
- You will need internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use a major web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.) released recently.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings, your progress will be saved.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure participants' attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; Converse will only receive information about the participant group as a whole and will never see individual answers.
- If you experience any EverFi-related problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the "Help" link within the course.