SUMMARY OF POSITION: Part-time, 20 hours/week
Knowledge of Converse College and Regional History; MA required, Ph.D. preferred
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives and catalogs archival material
- Collects/organizes material relevant to the College
- Maintains archive collection
- Helps members of the Converse community locate needed items in archives and
supplies historical information to college offices as needed
- Recommends and orders resources for special collections
- Maintains and updates the “Twenty-Year Faculty” and “In Memoriam” photo display
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
We believe that a diverse faculty and staff are essential to achieving academic excellence; thus, we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.