Request for Accommodations

To declare a disability, a student must provide relevant documentation of the disability and list accommodations requested. Common accommodations include: permission to tape record lectures, extended time on quizzes and exams, quiet testing, use of a note taker in class.

Request for housing accommodations must be received by February 1st for returning students and June 1st for new students.

  1. Complete the the appropriate request form:

  2. After you have completed the form, please send related medical documentation to:
    Sami Singleton - Case Manager for Student Success
  3. Then, schedule an intake appointment with Sami Singleton, Case Manager for Student Success. 
  4. You will then receive a CAP card for Academic Accommodations (Certified Accommodation Plan) which will list your accommodations.
  5. Meet with the Case Manager for Student Success to learn how to use your CAP card and how your accommodations plan will be handled with each professor

While every effort will be made to complete your evaluation quickly, we ask that you allow a minimum of 30 days to complete the process.


Requesting Accommodations due to COVID-19